1. The user account is limited to the user who is registered on snaptube-apk.net, and it is prohibited to give, borrow, rent, transfer or sell. If snaptube-apk.net finds that the user is not the initial registrant of the account, it has the right to revoke the account without notice without taking legal responsibility to the account user, including but not limited to interruption of user communication. Losses such as clearing of user information and props, etc., shall be borne by the user.
2. Users should keep their account numbers and passwords properly, and users are fully responsible for all activities under their account numbers and passwords, including the modification of user data, the loss of virtual items and all other losses are borne by the user. Users must pay attention to account password protection. Users should notify snaptube-apk.net immediately if they discover that others are using their account without permission.
3. If the user loses or forgets the password of the account, he can follow the appeal channel of snaptube-apk.net to make a timely appeal and request to retrieve the account. Users should continue to provide personal password-protected information that can increase the security of the account. Users can fill in the complaint form with the initial registration information and personal password protection information to apply to snaptube-apk.net to retrieve the account. The password recovery mechanism of snaptube-apk.net is only responsible for identifying the correctness of the information filled in the complaint form and the data recorded by the system. It is impossible to identify whether the complainant is the real user of account rights. snaptube-apk.net does not assume any responsibility for any loss caused by the user’s impersonation appeal. The user knows that the responsibility for keeping the account and password rests with the user. Recover your account by appealing.
4. The user guarantees that the identity information filled in when registering the account is true, and the responsibility for any illegal, untrue or inaccurate user information shall be borne by the user. Users should continuously update the registration information to meet the requirements of being timely, detailed, true and accurate. All originally typed data will reference the user's account registration data. snaptube-apk.net is not responsible for any problems caused by inaccurate user registration information and the consequences of the problems.
5. If the user violates laws and regulations, snaptube-apk.net's service agreements and other provisions, snaptube-apk.net has the right to judge violations according to relevant rules, and take corresponding restrictions or penalties, including but not limited to: restrictions or freezes The user's use of the number to restrict or stop an individual service (eg live video).
6. Use snaptube-apk.net service products to publish, transmit, disseminate, and store content that endangers national security, national unity, and social stability, or slander, slander, pornography, violence, cause anxiety to others, and any content that violates national laws, regulations, and policies, or Set the screen name and role name containing the above content.
7. Use snaptube-apk.net to publish, transmit, disseminate, and store content that infringes upon others' intellectual property rights, commercial confidentiality rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, and other legal rights.
8. Conduct any behavior that endangers computer network security, including but not limited to: using unauthorized data or entering unauthorized servers/accounts; entering public computer networks or other people's computer systems without permission and deleting, modifying, adding storage information; without permission, attempts to probe, scan, test the weaknesses of the "software" system or network or other behaviors that damage network security; attempt to interfere with or destroy the normal operation of the "software" system or website, intentionally spread malicious programs or Viruses and other acts that disrupt and interfere with normal network information services; forge TCP/IP packet names or partial names.
9. Conduct any behavior that undermines the fairness of snaptube-apk.net services or affects the normal order of the application, such as actively or passively scoring points, cheating in partnership, using plug-ins or other cheating software, using BUG (also known as "vulnerability" or "vulnerability") Defects”) to obtain improper illegal benefits, or use the Internet or other methods to expose plug-ins, cheating software, and BUGs to the public.
10. Carry out any commercial activities such as publishing advertisements, selling goods, or any illegal acts that infringe the interests of snaptube-apk.net, such as selling coins, plug-ins, props, etc.
11. Conduct any other acts that violate the law and violate the legitimate rights and interests of other individuals, companies, social groups, and organizations.